Thursday, April 26, 2012

Library Loot #16

For the kids:







Not pictured: Ruby Lu, Brave and True by Lenore Look, Mostly Monty: First Grader by Johanna Hurwitz (it's currently in my daughter's backpack), Princess Posey and the Next-Door Dog by Stephanie Greene and probably some others I forgot.  And yep, the one on the bottom with the spine turned the wrong way is How Many Jelly Beans? by Andrea Menotti. It was too big for my side table to face correctly!

For me:


What do you currently have checked out from the library?

3 comments:

  1. We enjoyed BookSpeak! (It's going back today). That's a big accomplishment, since my boys are allergic to poetry. P agreed to read it as a picture book with me, since he knows I love books about books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to take a look at that Owen Foote Book.

    Let me know how you like Lola. I thought it was so sweet and turned me on to this whole YA kick and so I'm reading all these books I never would have read but am really enjoying. Some of the characters in Lola are from her first book, Anna and the French Kiss, so I had to read that too, which is just as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also have Angelina Star of the Show checked out at the moment!

    ReplyDelete